At SEMA, Ford showcased 10 revolutionary new designs in custom vans, each geared towards a different audience. They captivated the audience with eye-catching designs, elaborate interior details and design, and wild graphics. Ford Transit Connect, named International Van of the Year in 2014, has been a favorite choice of small business owners since it was launched, and is widely known for its durability and versatility. For SEMA, Ford took on the challenge of showing small business owners and families the imaginative possibilities of what transportation could look like.
Meet the rad new family of vans:
- Blood & Grease – a high-end fashion boutique on wheels.
- CGS Motorsports – a mobile speed shop for the drag strip.
- eJudged – a stylish mobile hot-spot with technology for the road.
- Impulse Marketing & Media – a baked goods delivery vehicle.
- K-Daddyz Kustomz – a mobile workplace for graphic design.
- LGE*CTS Motorsports – Cross Country cruiser with the latest in tech.
- Mobsteel – the ultimate mobile billboard.
- Pentech Automotive – a vehicle fit for gamers.
- Strange Motion – a van with space for six bikes/people, an entire BMX team.
- & more to come….
To see the full Vandemonium family, visit the #FordSEMA Dreamcase here: http://ford.to/1cwVX6y.
Like this blog? Find it helpful? Feel free to let us know! As a leader in online marketing, CarCareCONNECT wants to hear from you. Comment below, like, and share. Also, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.